Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wonder what will i get next week?


Well well well....

I'm getting old soooooooo soon.... Why why why?? i Dont wanna be old.... DAMN!!!!! and and and wonder what will i get this time? My first ever present from my beloved hunnie?? hmmm... darling what will you give me?? i really really really wanna know what will i get from you....

A trip to dance school? a trip to London to register me into a Dance Education(hons)? a pair of pointe shoe?a pair of latin/ballroom shoe?a day at a ballet studio for me to dance?? hmmm.. i would be really happy if i could really put on my dancing shoe and dance once again. MUMMY I WANNA DANCE. 

Did anyone know how much i miss dancing? It;s like im out from the dance world for really really long now. mmmm.... let me think... i think its been 5months  now since i last went into dance studio. =( 

i felt so bad for putting on so much weight and can i loose it after birth? if i really ca
nt go back to my original weight, i would rather not to have any kids in future. Its been hard for me to maintain my weight since i came back to Malaysia. 


 ARGGGGG... i miss dancing so much.... 




........................................ what will i get for my big day??......................









i know i know i know....

















                                   LET ME DANCE FOR A DAY THAN I'LL BE HAPPY!!!!! :D





PS: I WONT ASK FOR ANYTHING IF I GET TO DANCE........

No comments:

Post a Comment